The Russian Diplomat
The Russian Diplomat works in all Microsoft Windows versions: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8. You can type Russian in most Windows applications using Diplomat fonts and Unicode fonts.
Unicode is a standard adopted by major companies such as: IBM, Apple, Microsoft, Sun, HP, Oracle, etc.. providing a unique and universal coding to all languages in the world across all computer platforms. Windows NT/2000//XP/Vista/7/8 as well as Mac OS X all support Unicode. Needless to say, Unicode will be the sole major standard for all languages worldwide.
Advantages using Unicode
1. All computers will use a universal standard, providing easier file
2. Many fonts installed in Windows ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Times, Courier, Arial, Verdana, Tahoma) have Cyrillic characters.
3. Send and receive e-mail in Russian.
4. Publish Web pages in Russian. The viewers won't have to download any font and still can read Russian at your Web Site.
5. The Russian alphabet can be sorted correctly in Windows applications, particularly in spreadsheets and databases such as Excel, Access, etc..
Please click here to order the Russian Diplomat with 50 Cyrillic fonts (supporting both Diplomat and Unicode standard):
Russian Windows Diplomat: $75